About this blog
Hello, welcome to this blog. Let me shortly explain you what is this blog for and what’s the idea behind.
This is the place for ‘makers’ to share designs, collaborate with one another, learn how to use products, develop ideas and use them on our daily basis job or hobby.
As MCA we deal with audio and the electronics it is connect with.
This blog is intended to develope ideas somehow connected with the audio world, deliver them as a just ready-to-use tool or, that’s more exciting, asking your collaboration in order to set up an open project.
Everyone is invited to participate and make their skills available.
Our goal is letting people share, share and share!! No matter where you are up to with it. We genuinely love to see that people are working on/with our ideas.
Maybe you will just use what will be published on these pages… that’s fine, too …but tag us!
Blog Comment Policy
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please let us know at blog contact information.